Our Baby Girls!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Not so Secret Anymore!

My Mom lives outside of the UK, so a few weeks ago I shared the good news of our upcoming parenthood over the telephone....of course she was mildly excited.

This happens to be the year of grandchildren for her as my brother has just had a baby in April....then in November she'll have two more.

However, this week I have the opportunity to visit her, whilst on an overseas business trip. Well, she has outdone the BBC, CNN, CBS and ABC. She has lambasted the news to her co-workers, friends and family.

SHE WAS SIMPLY OVER EXCITED!

It took me a minute or two to understand why folk were saying congratulations....but it soon clicked!

You just have to love your Mom......especially when she is about to become a grandmother again!

6 comments:

  1. LOL, it's just so overwelmingly positive when other people are so excited for you, isn't it?
    Our loved once are reacting to the news with as much excitement as we did finding the positive results of our pregnancy.
    Well, this is just the begining, Let's enjoy!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like my mum - every day someone rings her for a baby update now we are nearly there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's gorgeous that she's so excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! congrats on the baby! (I haven't been on here in a while so I'm catching up!)
    And moms will be moms! lol

    ReplyDelete